We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$39 for a One-Hour Remedial or Sports Massage (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Massage is calming and as such is a widely preferred non-drug therapy.
- Grab a one hour remedial or sports massage from Optihealth, for only $39.
- Whether for relaxation or to address an old or new complaint, massage is a natural therapy that has proven effectiveness.
- This deal is a must for any sports person, dancers, physically demanding occupations or those cramped over a desk all day.
If your partner's strange and freaky massage techniques aren't quite doing the trick, then kindly refuse their attempts to 'help' and head to a professional instead.
Grab a one hour remedial or sports massage and a 15-minute pre-treatment diet consult from Optihealth, for only $39.
Optihealth partners with you, to help alleviate, pain, stress, tension or injury through massage. You will experience a quality massage from a qualified massage therapist that will help target the area of concern. Each stage of life has its usual issues as well as those caused by lifestyle and sport. Through their experience it has shown that in many instances Optihealth therapies can reduce or eliminate the need for drug therapies over a wide range of ailments and injuries.
Optimum health and maximum physical performance demands optimum circulation and muscle function. Massage is one of the most beneficial therapies to achieve this. It has numerous physiological benefits and does so much more than just making you feel good. It's used to heal or aid in the recovery of injury, headaches, neck, shoulder, back and sciatica pain. It assists in the recovery of RSI type conditions, cramping and tight muscles, sluggish bowel, constipation and menstrual discomfort. It is also very useful in pain management.
Allow 90-minutes for the massage, diet treatment consult and demonstration of stretches.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.