We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for a Full Day Digital Photography Workshop (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to wield your digital camera like a pro.
- Grab a full day digital photography course on the 16th of February from On The Road Events for just $79.
- Develop your eye and knowledge of all things photography.
- Study under Annabel Ward Patton, a professional photographer with over 15 years industry experience.
- Gift vouchers available on request.
We can learn to do almost everything from YouTube video tutorials these days, including ninja origami, hard-boiled egg peeling, and how to apply make up like Angelina Jolie. However the digital photography tutorial seems to be limited to showing you how to download the Instagram app. We all know that for the photos we want to remember forever – rather than just upload to Twitter – an app just won't do.
Develop your digital photography skills. Grab a full day digital photography course from On The Road Events for just $79.
Class runs on Saturday the 16th of February from 10am-3pm in central Auckland. It covers composition for portraits, landscapes, motion and more, posing your subjects, lighting, as well as basic digital camera operation along with computer and Photoshop skills. Additional classes may be added pending demand.
Photography doesn’t just showcase a fleeting moment – it gives you a memory you can see for a lifetime. Why not make your memories evocative and powerful by taking photos that perfectly capture the joy and emotion of those moments. With today’s digital cameras, if the photos you take are disappointing, it’s probably your lack of photography know-how that’s letting you down.
Just one photography workshop with Annabel (professional photographer with over 15 years industry experience) will help you get the best from your digital camera, so you can take photos you’ll be proud to show your family and friends. It's also an excellent gift for any budding photographer. The course is loaded with tips and tricks and will change the way you take photos forever. All you need to bring with you is your camera, and your enthusiasm for taking unforgettable photos. You’ll have a fantastic time with like-minded people in a fun, laid-back environment.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.