We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$32 for a One-Night Wine Appreciation Class or $109 for a Masterclass Wine Appreciation Course (value up to $159)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to enjoy wine for all its worth.
- Grab a single night introduction class for just $32, or spend some more time and pick up the four week master-class course for only $109 from On The Road Events
- One night course is on the 7th of February, and the four week course starts on the 14th of February.
- Receive expert tutelage from wine author Joelle Thomson.
- Course includes $15 each night for the wine tasted and a food platter to enjoy as well.
If the only reaction you can give after tasting a 2007 Napa Valley Covenant Cab Sav is, "Hmm... crushed grapes", then maybe this course is for you.
Grab either a one or four night wine tasting course from On The Road Events. Enjoy a single night introduction class for just $32, or spend some more time and pick up the four week master-class course for only $109.
Influential wine journalist and author Joelle Thomson, will take you through the depths and subtitles to appreciating and tasting wine.
The One Night Workshop is on the 7th of February from 6.30pm - 9.30pm at a central Auckland location to be confirmed.
The Four Week Masterclass starts on Thursday the 14th of February and runs over the next four Thursdays from 7.30pm - 9.30pm at a central Auckland location to be confirmed.