We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$24 for a Vegetable Gardening Starter Kit
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop bursting into tears at the supermarket.
- Grab a vegetable gardening starter kit for just $24.
- Contains an assortment of nine seedlings that are suitable for planting in summer including cabbage, lettuce and beans.
- Comes with nine starter pots and an instruction booklet so you can master the art of growing your own veges in a jiffy.
- Ideal for growing in containers or pots and perfect if you have limited or no garden space, or need to be able to relocate your vegetables.
Does the vegetable aisle at the supermarket leave you feeling more than just a bit emotional? Do the tomatoes you forked out $29.31 for make you feel like giving up on life completely? Don't despair, GrabOne has found the perfect solution to all your vegetable dilemmas.
Grab a vegetable gardening starter kit for just $24 and wave your fresh vegetable woes goodbye.
There's nothing worse than spending a fortune on fresh veges, only to be super disappointed by the quality and taste. Summer is the perfect time to test out your green fingers with this vegetable gardening starter kit. You'll be all sorted with nine assorted seedlings that are all ideal for summer plantation. In no time at all you'll be impressing guests by serving up salads that are packed with home-grown vegetables.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.