We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$32 for a One Night Wine Appreciation Class or $109 for a Masterclass Wine Appreciation Course (value up to $159)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to enjoy wine for all its worth.
- Grab a single night introduction class for just $32, or spend some more time and pick up the four week master-class course for only $109 from On The Road Events
- One night course is on the 7th of February, and the four week course starts on the 14th of February.
- Receive expert tutelage from wine author Joelle Thomson.
- Course includes $15 each night for the wine tasted and a food platter to enjoy as well.
If the only reaction you can give after tasting a 2007 Napa Valley Covenant Cab Sav is, "hmm... crushed grapes", then maybe this course is for you.
Grab either a one or four night wine tasting course from On The Road Events. Enjoy a single night introduction class for just $32, or spend some more time and pick up the four week master-class course for only $109.
Influential wine journalist and author Joelle Thomson, will take you through the depths and subtitles to appreciating and tasting wine.
The One Night Workshop is on the 7th of February from 6.30pm - 9.30pm at a central Auckland location to be confirmed.
The Four Week Masterclass starts on Thursday the 14th of February and runs over the next four Thursdays from 7.30pm - 9.30pm at a central Auckland location to be confirmed.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.