We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Omaha Bay Vineyard
$49 for a Wine Tasting for Two, Platter to Share & Two Glasses of Your Choice of Wine (value $88)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a much deserved summer escape.
- Grab a wine tasting for two, a platter to share and two glasses of your favourite wine for just $49 at Omaha Bay Vineyard.
- Teach your nose and palate to identify aromas and flavours.
- Feast on a sumptuous platter to perfectly complement your wine.
- Take some time to explore the sublime grounds and enjoy the epic views.
Given the hectic nature of the holiday season, slipping away up north for a weekend of wine tasting may seem like an impossible dream. Happily, today's tasting room - located just an hour north of Auckland - is a breeze to visit and will be much welcomed by grape happy, sun-loving Grabbies.
Grab a wine tasting for two, a platter to share and two glasses of your favourite wine for just $49 at Omaha Bay Vineyard.
Omaha Bay Vineyard is the vision of Hegman and Bev Foster, a family owned boutique Vineyard and Winery, located in the Matakana wine region, one hour north of Auckland City, overlooking Omaha Bay and Little Barrier Island. The tasting room and cellar door is open Wednesday to Sunday during summer for wine tasting and platters. Come and enjoy the exceptional wines, a platter to share and two glasses of your wine of choice amidst stunning coastal views. You can be sure of a warm welcome.