We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
O'Hagan's Irish Pub
$10 for Two Pints of Guinness (value $19)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate Arthur's Day—the unofficial second St Paddy's celebration of the year at O'Hagan's on the Viaduct.
- Grab two pints of Guinness from O'Hagan's Irish Pub for only $10.
- St Paddy's Day isn't the only time that you can embrace the fantastic Irish culture.
- Enjoy two lots of perfection in a pint and salute the man responsible for it.
- Celebrate Arthur's day in a pub that's as Irish as a Paddy's pig.
There's no use chasing a never-ending rainbow in search of the leprechaun with his pot of gold at the end of it. GrabOne can't give you a pot of gold, but we can save you a bit of gold for the Arthur Guinness celebration on Thursday.
Grab two pints of Guinness to celebrate Arthur Guinness day on September 27th at O'Hagans for only $10.
Located in the centre of Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour, O’Hagans Irish bar is a prime example of a traditional Irish pub. Overflowing with original Irish charm the décor is warm and authentic, but O’Hagans has so much more to offer. Delight in the atmosphere of Auckland’s beautiful waterfront from their fantastic outside seating area, relaxing with a pint of Guiness, or savour some homemade Irish cuisine.
On Thursday, September 27th O'Hagan's is joining the rest of the world in celebrating Arthur Guinness and his wonderful beer that we all love and enjoy. Head down to the viaduct and grab yourself a couple of pints and raise a glass to the great man.
Note: Valid only for Arthur's Day on September 27th, 2012.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.