We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for a One-Hour Oasis Counselling or Life Coaching Session, $130 for Three Sessions (value up to $270)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get clear on the life you want and the path ahead.
- Grab a one-hour counselling or life coaching session for $45 or three one-hour sessions for $130 from Oasis Clinic.
- Identify the behaviours and barriers stopping you from living life your way.
- Learn practical tools and techniques to move forward and achieve your Goals.
- Evening and Saturday appointments are available.
With the huge demands of everyday life and those frantic daily routines, it’s no wonder we end up feeling like a possum in the headlights. Shed some light on your busy mind when you grab a one-hour counselling or life coaching session for $45 or three one-hour sessions for $130 from Oasis Clinic.
Rejuvenate your soul with a visit to this welcoming and peaceful natural therapy clinic. Oasis Clinic believes that everyone has the right to experience high quality therapy without the stress of extortionate prices. Whether you want to discuss your overall life goal or simply untangle what is making you feel blue, these chaps are ready to help. Their central Auckland clinic has heaps of free parking and they ensure flexible appointment times to suit your schedule.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.