We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$32 for One or $59 for Two People for a One-Hour Body Rejuvenation Massage Session incl. 30-Minute Thermal Massage Therapy & 30 Minutes of Hands-On Massage (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax your body, mind and soul.
- Grab a one hour body and mind rejuvenation therapeutic massage for yourself – including 30 minutes of thermal therapy and 30 minutes of skilled hands on massage for $32.
- Grab one for yourself and a friend, and share the bliss for only $59 in the same room, at the same time with the same therapist.
- Choose the style of your hands on massage, either soothing and relaxing or a deep tissue/sports massage to release muscle pain and help improve how your body feels.
- Receive a number of wonderful benefits from the thermal massage tables which can help with everything from stress to headaches.
- Experience either male or female therapists (subject to your date and time requirements).
While the sun is shining it makes sense to get outside and partake in as many adventurous activites as possible. The only downside? The aches and pains throughout your body when you've pushed yourself too far.
Pay $32 for a one-hour body rejuvenation massage session for one person or pay $59 for two people (for an hour each) including a 30-minute thermal therapy session and 30-minute massage session at Oasis Body Therapy. Enjoy a truly therapeutic massage from professionals trained in a variety of body therapies. Oasis has the right therapist for your requirements and can help aid the treatment of long term issues of pain and discomfort.
As a well-established clinic that has been treating clients for over five years, Oasis Body Therapy offers the best treatments and service. Their thermal tables could boost your immune system and the light is anti-bacterial to help fight those nasty bugs that tend to latch onto us when the seasons change. These clever tables massage your back and legs with Far Infrared light emitting jade rollers. You will love the warm rolling waves that will massage your body, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated .
Their friendly and highly skilled team offer therapeutic massages including relaxation, sports and deep tissue. With an aim to improve each client's quality of life you can be assured that you'll get the very best treatment from beginning to end. This is a great way to de-stress after a hard week, or it would make an amazing gift for someone close to you.
Please note that the second option for two people is to take place at the same time, in the same room, as the therapist switches between the two treatments.
This is a very popular deal and Oasis would like to suggest you make your booking as soon as you get your coupon to avoid missing out. Peak times such as after 5pm week nights and Saturday appointments will book out quickly so to avoid disappointment please don't leave making your booking until the last week before your voucher expires.
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.