We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Water Blasting Solutions
From $96 for a Surface Water-Blast or $99 for a Roof Moss & Mould Treatment (value up to $256)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your home driveway, deck and patio looking fresh for spring.
- Grab a surface water blast for up to 100m2 from Water Blasting Solutions for $96.
- Have an area from 100m2-130m2 water blasted for $125, or 130m2 - 160m2 for $154.
- Get a roof moss and mould treatment for $99.
If we're being completely honest, the outside of your home looks just like the aftermath of a tsunami. Freshen up your driveway, deck and patio areas in time for summer and improve your street appeal.
Get up to 60% off water-blasting and moss and mould treatment services from Water Blasting Solutions and choose from the following options:
- Pay $96 for a surface water-blast (up to 100m2)
- Pay $125 for a surface water-blast (100m2 - 130m2)
- Pay $154 for a surface water-blast (130m2 - 160m2)
- Pay $99 for a roof moss and mould treatment
If your driveway, deck or patio is looking a little rusty and dirty then a water-blast is the perfect treatment to clean out the grime and bring on the shine. Using the latest products and technology to bring about the best results, you'll be thrilled when you see the difference the water-blast makes. The roof moss and mould treatment uses bio-degradable products that'll cover the entire roof - not just the affected areas. Over the months that follow the treatment will kill off growths which are then removed by the elements.
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.