We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
NZ Tyre Zone
$79 for WOF & Full Service (value $215)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your car safe and road ready.
- Grab a warrant of fitness and full service from NZ Tyre Zone for only $79.
- Hit the road in a car you can be confident won't break down or fall apart.
- Trust expert service and opinion to get the job done right the first time.
Don't worry. All those flashing lights and beeping noises don't actually mean your car's about to keel over and die. They might mean that, but they probably don't. Or do they? No. Or yes?
Get your car paranoia under control with a warrant of fitness and full service from the team at NZ Tyre Zone for only $79.
NZ Tyre Zone are experienced and reliable car experts who take pride in delivering customer satisfaction and performance. They'll get your car ready for the road with a comprehensive service to ensure your vehicle is safe. Save the stress on your wallet and snap up this fantastic auto deal.
A full service includes:
- Engine flush, oil and filter with engine flush - it removes deposit build-up and gives your car a clean slate, keeping new oil clean
- Fuel injection clean - helps eliminate build-up and improve your car's performance
- Oil additive - improves the lubricant performance of base oil
- Top up all fluid including power steering, radiator, brake etc.
- 24 points full body safety check
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.