We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
New Zealand Surf 'n' Snow Tours
$60 for a One-Day Surf School (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a one-day surf school lesson package for $60, including return transport from Auckland CBD to the beach, two 2-hour lessons, surfboard and wetsuit hire, and surf safety rules and instructions from New Zealand Surf 'n' Snow Tours.
- Be the one that people stuck on the sand wish they were.
- Learn a new skill that doubles as an excellent excuse to pack up and head to the beach.
Envy is defined as an emotion which occurs when a person lacks and desires another's perceived superior quality, ability, achievement, or possession. Anyone who has ever sat on the shore and watched surfers riding the waves off in the distance surely knows this feeling. This summer is finally your chance to stop watching and wishing on the sand and get yourself curving and carving on the water.
Grab a one-day surf school lesson package and join the New Zealand Snow n Surf Tours crew for a full day of fun at the beach. Take advantage of the return transport from the Auckland CBD to and from the beach or arrange to meet them at the beach. You’ll get two ‘sweet as’ two-hour surf lessons, full surfboard and wetsuit hire, and training on surfing safety and the surfing rules - all for just $60. New Zealand has some of the best surf beaches in the world and to not get out there and make the most of it this summer would just be a shame.
Lessons are held within the Auckland Region on the west or the east coast, whichever has the best learning conditions on the day. The main destination is Piha because of the consistency of waves on the west coast. The instructors are Surfing New Zealand endorsed coaches and are in the water with you at all times to make you feel comfortable and reach that ultimate goal of standing and catching your first wave! For your safety, there is a limit of seven students to one instructor. There is one surf school departure per day, with the time dependant on the tide. This will be either 7.30am, 10,00am or 12.30pm. You'll need to allow seven hours if your lesson take place on the west coast and nine hours if you head for the east coast.
New Zealand Surf ’n’ Snow Tours are New Zealand’s longest running surf tour Company. The team is so passionate about surfing they’ve turned it into a successful business where they’re able to pass their passion onto others. Having taught a huge number of students, the instructors have been able to develop and refine their teaching skills meaning their lessons are tailored to suit all levels of ability. If you’re keen to learn from scratch or just want to brush up on your current skills then this is the deal for you - because nothing beats waking up and heading straight to the beach to spend a day out on the water. When you’ve tired yourself out from your amazingness on the water, drag yourself ashore for a cold drink and a moment to reflect on what a cool day it was.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.