We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
New Zealand Surf 'n' Snow Tours
$60 for a One-Day Surf School (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a one-day surf school lesson package for $60, including return transport from Auckland CBD to the beach, two 2-hour lessons, surfboard and wetsuit hire, and surf safety rules and instructions from New Zealand Surf 'n' Snow Tours.
- Be the one that people stuck on the sand wish they were.
- Learn a new skill that doubles as an excellent excuse to pack up and head to the beach.
Envy is defined as an emotion which occurs when a person lacks and desires another's perceived superior quality, ability, achievement, or possession. Anyone who has ever sat on the shore and watched surfers riding the waves off in the distance surely knows this feeling. This summer is finally your chance to stop watching and wishing on the sand and get yourself curving and carving on the water.
Grab a one-day surf school lesson package and join the New Zealand Snow n Surf Tours crew for a full day of fun at the beach. Take advantage of the return transport from the Auckland CBD to and from the beach or arrange to meet them at the beach. You’ll get two ‘sweet as’ two-hour surf lessons, full surfboard and wetsuit hire, and training on surfing safety and the surfing rules - all for just $60. New Zealand has some of the best surf beaches in the world and to not get out there and make the most of it this summer would just be a shame.
Lessons are held within the Auckland Region on the west or the east coast, whichever has the best learning conditions on the day. The main destination is Piha because of the consistency of waves on the west coast. The instructors are Surfing New Zealand endorsed coaches and are in the water with you at all times to make you feel comfortable and reach that ultimate goal of standing and catching your first wave! For your safety, there is a limit of seven students to one instructor. There is one surf school departure per day, with the time dependant on the tide. This will be either 7.30am, 10,00am or 12.30pm. You'll need to allow seven hours if your lesson take place on the west coast and nine hours if you head for the east coast.
New Zealand Surf ’n’ Snow Tours are New Zealand’s longest running surf tour Company. The team is so passionate about surfing they’ve turned it into a successful business where they’re able to pass their passion onto others. Having taught a huge number of students, the instructors have been able to develop and refine their teaching skills meaning their lessons are tailored to suit all levels of ability. If you’re keen to learn from scratch or just want to brush up on your current skills then this is the deal for you - because nothing beats waking up and heading straight to the beach to spend a day out on the water. When you’ve tired yourself out from your amazingness on the water, drag yourself ashore for a cold drink and a moment to reflect on what a cool day it was.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.