We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
NZ Skin Health Clinic
$99 for a Full Body Skin Check (value $195)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It would be naive to think that the sun isn't capable of great harm to those who don't respect it.
- Grab a full body skin check at NZ Skin Health Clinic for $99.
- This winter, NZ Skin Health Clinic has detected a large number of skin cancers, proving skin cancer is far from just a summer only problem.
- New Zealand has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world: beat the statistics and let the professionals spot signs of skin cancer early.
- A mole map could be the most important decision you make.
Pay just $99 for a full body skin check at NZ Skin Health Clinic, Auckland's comprehensive skin cancer expert, and let a professional evaluate the health of your skin before it's too late.
Skin cancer is a very common cancer that affects New Zealanders of all ages and ethnicities - and it can be deadly. Because we have the highest melanoma rate in the world, Kiwis need a trusted service to rely on for quality sun damage control and early detection of melanoma and other skin cancers. NZ Skin Health Clinic is it. Mole maps and spot checks from NZ Skin Health Clinic are the obvious first steps in skin cancer prevention. Cathy and the friendly skin cancer team at NZ Skin Health Clinic are passionate about the early detection and treatment of all skin cancers. They're caring and empathetic in their approach so you can be certain you'll be well looked after throughout the whole experience.
Your full body skin check includes a full mole mapping procedure carried out by a doctor, where a specialised camera magnifies moles on the skin and is able to detect melanoma in its early stages far better than the via the naked eye. Let an expert pick up on cancer risks - before it's too late.
NZ Skin Health Clinic's last GrabOne mole-mapping campaign successfully detected many skin cancers including melanoma, and premalignancies on individuals that presented to our clinic. Also, they detected a significant number of abnormal moles in many of their patients that came forward for a skin check. Most of these people had never had their skin looked at, and this highlights the importance of having regular skin examinations - especially in New Zealand.
"I'd been an active sportswoman all my life and usually had a spot check once a year. However, when my husband and I were away from Auckland for a couple of years, I let them lapse. On our return, a friend recommended [NZ Skin Health Clinic] to me ... Two days later I was at a Remuera specialist having [a melanoma] removed. There I was told Cathy had found it in the nick of time. It all seemed a bit unreal at the time but I am truly grateful for her expertise and experience." - MK, Pakuranga
More Great Auckland Deals
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.