We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
NZ Monster Trucks & FMX
$69 for a Family Pass to the Demon Energy/Rock FM Monster Truck FMX & Stunt Tour, or $27 for One Adult Pass in Auckland, Waikaraka Park - Saturday 12 Jan (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't miss the Demon Energy/RockFM biggest, baddest Monster Truck, FMX & Stunt Tour - New Zealand's biggest tour of Monster trucks, utes and FMX bikes jumping, crushing and smashing.
- Grab a great deal on admission to the Demon Energy Monster Truck Tour, FMX & Stunt Tour.
- Pay only $27 (normally $35) for an adult admission or pay $69 (save $21) for a family pass (two adults and two children).
- See massive monster trucks racing, freestyle motocross and back flipping. Watch in awe as the five-tonne Terror Trip monster truck jumps 30ft through the air. Plus clowns, stunts, pyrotechnics and miles more adrenalin pumping action.
- All tickets purchased go in the draw to win a ride in a monster truck.
Get along to the Demon Energy/Rock FM Monster Truck, FMX & Stunt Tour. Pay only $69 (save $21) for a family pass (two adults and two children under 15yrs) or pay $27 for an adult ticket (normally $35).
Don't miss this must-see, action packed extravaganza featuring three monster trucks, V8 wheelie jeep and motorcycle stunts, FMX (freestyle motocross aerial tricks), cars on two wheels, quad bikes, clowns, pyrotechnics set to heart pounding rock music and much more.
See world record holder Ian Soannes flying the five-tonne Terror Trip monster truck over 30ft high jumps and be blown away by car, jeep and quad bikes stunts from Ian. Watch in awe the impressive FMX back flips and aerial displays. See Tyrin Soanes in action, the youngest person in the world to drive a car on two side wheels. Watch Benn Milne racing his ‘Crusher’ monster truck against the huge ‘Road Warrior‘ monster truck....over cars!
Saturday 12 January, Waikaraka Park, 175 Neilson Street, Onehunga. Show starts 6.30pm. Rain check day is Sunday January 13. Click here for more information.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.