We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
NZ Monster Trucks & FMX
$69 for a Family Pass to the Demon Energy/Rock FM Monster Truck FMX & Stunt Tour, or $27 for One Adult Pass in Auckland, Waikaraka Park - Saturday 12 Jan (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't miss the Demon Energy/RockFM biggest, baddest Monster Truck, FMX & Stunt Tour - New Zealand's biggest tour of Monster trucks, utes and FMX bikes jumping, crushing and smashing.
- Grab a great deal on admission to the Demon Energy Monster Truck Tour, FMX & Stunt Tour.
- Pay only $27 (normally $35) for an adult admission or pay $69 (save $21) for a family pass (two adults and two children).
- See massive monster trucks racing, freestyle motocross and back flipping. Watch in awe as the five-tonne Terror Trip monster truck jumps 30ft through the air. Plus clowns, stunts, pyrotechnics and miles more adrenalin pumping action.
- All tickets purchased go in the draw to win a ride in a monster truck.
Get along to the Demon Energy/Rock FM Monster Truck, FMX & Stunt Tour. Pay only $69 (save $21) for a family pass (two adults and two children under 15yrs) or pay $27 for an adult ticket (normally $35).
Don't miss this must-see, action packed extravaganza featuring three monster trucks, V8 wheelie jeep and motorcycle stunts, FMX (freestyle motocross aerial tricks), cars on two wheels, quad bikes, clowns, pyrotechnics set to heart pounding rock music and much more.
See world record holder Ian Soannes flying the five-tonne Terror Trip monster truck over 30ft high jumps and be blown away by car, jeep and quad bikes stunts from Ian. Watch in awe the impressive FMX back flips and aerial displays. See Tyrin Soanes in action, the youngest person in the world to drive a car on two side wheels. Watch Benn Milne racing his ‘Crusher’ monster truck against the huge ‘Road Warrior‘ monster truck....over cars!
Saturday 12 January, Waikaraka Park, 175 Neilson Street, Onehunga. Show starts 6.30pm. Rain check day is Sunday January 13. Click here for more information.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.