We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $59 for Laser Hair Removal for Men (value up to $285)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't be mistaken for a yeti this summer.
- Grab a session of laser hair removal from just $59.
- Laser Clinics New Zealand use the best technology to ensure you get the best results.
- Sorry ladies. Boys, this deal is just for you.
Once summer arrives the incident rate of yeti-spotting increases tenfold in New Zealand. Local yeti experts have blamed festive summer indulgences for a number of false sightings; however, the true experts here at GrabOne have uncovered the true, yet alarming reason for the increase.
Don't be confused for a hairy beast this summer. Boys, it's time to grab some laser hair removal from Laser Clinic New Zealand from just $59. Pick from one of the following options:
- Pay $59 for for one session of laser hair removal treatment using Candela Gentlelase Plus on one of the following areas - stomach, chest, shoulders, or under arms.
- Pay $115 for for one session of laser hair removal treatment using Candela Gentlelase Plus on one of the following areas - chest and stomach, full back, full arms or brazilian.
If you've being dreaming about removing that layer of hair that's been bugging you for years, here is your chance to do it without breaking the bank. At Laser Clinics New Zealand their hair removal specialists are dedicating to providing the safest and most effective hair removal. You'll feel relaxed and at ease knowing that Laser Clinics New Zealand use the newest technology so you get the best results.
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.