We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
NZ Body Mechanic
$40 for One One-Hour Massage, $80 for Two or $120 for Three (value up to $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have all the knots and niggles teased out.
- Grab one massage for $40, two massages for $80 or three massages for $120 from NZ Body Mechanic in Grey Lynn.
- Choose from three separate packages.
- Perfect way to calm your nerves before the Christmas season.
Stress comes in many different guises. It sneakily hides itself on the seat of a late bus or in the day before your car registration expires.
Don’t be sucked into stress’s wily ways – grab a one-hour massage for $40, two massages for $80 or three massages for $120 from NZ Body Mechanic in Grey Lynn.
NZ Body Mechanics have a selection of options to suit a variety of frayed nerves, aches and pains and tight muscles. Whether you want to line up a series of treatments or give yourself to a one off session before the silly season gets underway, these master masseuse’s are the people to see. They know that massage is an excellent way to combat stress, headaches, RSI, injuries, help circulation and alleviate anxiety and depression. NZ Body Mechanic can be you little slice of tranquillity – nestled away in the heart of Grey Lynn.
Check out more about massage therapist Issac here
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.