We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Zealand Beer Festival
$29 for One Entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival on Saturday 23 March at the Cloud (value up to $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Food, music, summer and beer – what more could you want?
- Grab one entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival on Saturday 23 March at the Cloud, for only $29.
- Taste more than 150 different beers from more than 30 local and international breweries.
- Get the crew together and get kitted up to win a range of wicked prizes.
- Enjoy a whole raft of entertainment from musicians to comedians.
If you thought that beer only came in one variety from the mighty Waikato, today's deal may not quite be your thing.
Grab one entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival on Saturday 23 March at the Cloud, for only $29.
Thanks to a couple of chaps called Andrew and Dave and their musing on a beach one summer, they came up with the legend that is the Beer Festival. If you thought your fridge at home was well-stocked, these guys have it all sorted with more than 30 breweries, showcasing over 150 beers for you to quench your thirst. You'll no doubt recognise a few faces, and a couple of newbies in the mix. See a selection of beers from Aoteraroa Breweries, 8 Wired, Boundary Road, Carlsberg, Emerson's, Epic, Sawmill Brewery and so much more, there's even a few fella's with cider for you Rekorderlig fans out there.
But these guys wouldn't want to leave you hungry, so while you're tasting every beer under the cloud you can dig in to some great food. Enjoy a range of delicious dishes to compliment your beer tasting experience, from traditional and eclectic NZ fare to European, Asian and Middle Eastern creations.
While you're eating and 'beering' your way around the cloud, enjoy the sounds of Sola Rosa, Dane Rumble, Jet Ski Safari and Peter Urlich. Or if you need a bit of comedic relief be sure to check out the talented Cori Gonzalez, Jeremy Elwood, Simon McKinney and Terry Frisby.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.