We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
New Zealand Beer Festival
$29 for One Entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival on Saturday 23 March at the Cloud (value up to $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Food, music, summer and beer – what more could you want?
- Grab one entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival on Saturday 23 March at the Cloud, for only $29.
- Taste more than 150 different beers from more than 30 local and international breweries.
- Get the crew together and get kitted up to win a range of wicked prizes.
- Enjoy a whole raft of entertainment from musicians to comedians.
If you thought that beer only came in one variety from the mighty Waikato, today's deal may not quite be your thing.
Grab one entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival on Saturday 23 March at the Cloud, for only $29.
Thanks to a couple of chaps called Andrew and Dave and their musing on a beach one summer, they came up with the legend that is the Beer Festival. If you thought your fridge at home was well-stocked, these guys have it all sorted with more than 30 breweries, showcasing over 150 beers for you to quench your thirst. You'll no doubt recognise a few faces, and a couple of newbies in the mix. See a selection of beers from Aoteraroa Breweries, 8 Wired, Boundary Road, Carlsberg, Emerson's, Epic, Sawmill Brewery and so much more, there's even a few fella's with cider for you Rekorderlig fans out there.
But these guys wouldn't want to leave you hungry, so while you're tasting every beer under the cloud you can dig in to some great food. Enjoy a range of delicious dishes to compliment your beer tasting experience, from traditional and eclectic NZ fare to European, Asian and Middle Eastern creations.
While you're eating and 'beering' your way around the cloud, enjoy the sounds of Sola Rosa, Dane Rumble, Jet Ski Safari and Peter Urlich. Or if you need a bit of comedic relief be sure to check out the talented Cori Gonzalez, Jeremy Elwood, Simon McKinney and Terry Frisby.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.