We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
New Zealand Beer Festival
$20 for 1 Entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival 12 on Saturday 31st of March at the Cloud (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Food, music, summer and beer - what more could you want?
- Pay just $20 for entry to the New Zealand Beer Festival 12 on Saturday the 31st of March at The Cloud on Queens Wharf.
- Taste more than 70 different beers from more than 24 local and international breweries.
- Tempt your tastebuds with good beer, tingle your taringas with excellent live music, and bless your belly with awesome tucker.
- With a special live performance from The Feelers.
There are a couple of things that are staple Nu Zulund summer accompaniments. Number One: togs (but definitely only on the beach - no crazy undies, undies, togs action thank you very much). Number Two: barbies (the meat kind, not the tall, thin and totally unproportioned kind). And Number Three: beer. Good malty, bubbly frothy beer.
Join the crazy cats at the New Zealand Beer Festival 12 on Saturday the 31st of March, and celebrate all things malty and bubbly and frothy with a bunch of other people who also love malty, bubbly frothy things. Pay just $20 to get into the biggest beer fest this side of your local, and tempt your tastebuds with more than 70 different local and international beers, tingle your taringas with awesome live music, including The Feelers, and bless your belly with more cuisine you can shake a pint glass at. It's going to be good - and it's yours for cheap.
Some beers you've probably heard of. Others might not be quite as well-known - but they're certainly just as good. Carlsberg is pretty up there on The Awesomest Beer in the World list, and it'll be at the festival too; Bath Ales features handcrafted beers from Bath in England (funny that ..); Bennett's Fine Beers and Ales are winners of loads of awards and are quickly becoming Kiwi classics; Mac's Brewery creates beers each with their own personality; McCashin’s Brewery is the most successful independent microbrewery in the country; and Monteith's is a worldwide favourite produced right here on the West Coast.
The New Zealand Beer Festival 12 is on Saturday the 31st of March at The Cloud on Queens Wharf, and opens at 12:30pm. Bars close at 8:30pm and gates close at 9pm. Make sure you drink responsibly and organise a ride home, and brace yourself for a long summer afternoon doing your favourite summer activities in one place.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.