We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$110 for a Five-Course Degustation Menu for Two People (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spoil your friends and family with a very elegant and delectable meal.
- Grab a five-course degustation menu for two at Number 5 Smart Dining Restaurant for $110.
- Enjoy dining in a restaurant that has hosted royalty and the likes of Sir Sean Connery and Burt Bacharach.
- Savour five amazing courses and see why Metro has named Number 5 in their 2012 Top 50 Restaurants list.
For those who believe dining should be an experience, rather than a hurried, awkward eating session from a bowl balanced on your lap in front of Shortland Street, this is the deal for you. It's a journey, a treat for your senses and an unforgettable gastronomic event.
Pay $110 for a five-course degustation menu for two at Number 5 Smart Dining Restaurant. Located in central Auckland city in a gorgeous character building that boasts amazing views of the city skyline and a elegant atmosphere, Number 5 is a must-visit for every serious food lover.
You'll love the fine tastes of each individual dish. With matching wines to enjoy with your courses for an extra $55 per person, you'll be experiencing the best of Auckland fine dining that could easily stand on an international platform. Having served Her Royal Highness Princess Anne, you know that Number 5 are serious about offering an unparalleled dining experience that brings the best atmosphere and cuisine together.
Your five-course degustation menu for two includes:
- Lightly smoked snapper, with oyster cream, pickled mushrooms and puffed tapioca
- Confit duck leg, with caramelised apple, honey meringue and nasturtium
- Palette cleanser
- Hawkes Bay roasted Lamb rump, with braised neck fillet, pickled cauliflower, baby peas and fondant potato
- Chocolate Delice with white chocolate sorbet, gingerbread and plums