We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$110 for a Five-Course Degustation Menu for Two People (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spoil your friends and family with a very elegant and delectable meal.
- Grab a five-course degustation menu for two at Number 5 Smart Dining Restaurant for $110.
- Enjoy dining in a restaurant that has hosted royalty and the likes of Sir Sean Connery and Burt Bacharach.
- Savour five amazing courses and see why Metro has named Number 5 in their 2012 Top 50 Restaurants list.
For those who believe dining should be an experience, rather than a hurried, awkward eating session from a bowl balanced on your lap in front of Shortland Street, this is the deal for you. It's a journey, a treat for your senses and an unforgettable gastronomic event.
Pay $110 for a five-course degustation menu for two at Number 5 Smart Dining Restaurant. Located in central Auckland city in a gorgeous character building that boasts amazing views of the city skyline and a elegant atmosphere, Number 5 is a must-visit for every serious food lover.
You'll love the fine tastes of each individual dish. With matching wines to enjoy with your courses for an extra $55 per person, you'll be experiencing the best of Auckland fine dining that could easily stand on an international platform. Having served Her Royal Highness Princess Anne, you know that Number 5 are serious about offering an unparalleled dining experience that brings the best atmosphere and cuisine together.
Your five-course degustation menu for two includes:
- Lightly smoked snapper, with oyster cream, pickled mushrooms and puffed tapioca
- Confit duck leg, with caramelised apple, honey meringue and nasturtium
- Palette cleanser
- Hawkes Bay roasted Lamb rump, with braised neck fillet, pickled cauliflower, baby peas and fondant potato
- Chocolate Delice with white chocolate sorbet, gingerbread and plums
More Great Auckland Deals
Viva Dance Studios
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.