We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$110 for a Five-Course Degustation Menu for Two People (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spoil your friends and family with a very elegant and delectable meal.
- Grab a five-course degustation menu for two at Number 5 Smart Dining Restaurant for $110.
- Enjoy dining in a restaurant that has hosted royalty and the likes of Sir Sean Connery and Burt Bacharach.
- Savour five amazing courses and see why Metro has named Number 5 in their 2012 Top 50 Restaurants list.
For those who believe dining should be an experience, rather than a hurried, awkward eating session from a bowl balanced on your lap in front of Shortland Street, this is the deal for you. It's a journey, a treat for your senses and an unforgettable gastronomic event.
Pay $110 for a five-course degustation menu for two at Number 5 Smart Dining Restaurant. Located in central Auckland city in a gorgeous character building that boasts amazing views of the city skyline and a elegant atmosphere, Number 5 is a must-visit for every serious food lover.
You'll love the fine tastes of each individual dish. With matching wines to enjoy with your courses for an extra $55 per person, you'll be experiencing the best of Auckland fine dining that could easily stand on an international platform. Having served Her Royal Highness Princess Anne, you know that Number 5 are serious about offering an unparalleled dining experience that brings the best atmosphere and cuisine together.
Your five-course degustation menu for two includes:
- Lightly smoked snapper, with oyster cream, pickled mushrooms and puffed tapioca
- Confit duck leg, with caramelised apple, honey meringue and nasturtium
- Palette cleanser
- Hawkes Bay roasted Lamb rump, with braised neck fillet, pickled cauliflower, baby peas and fondant potato
- Chocolate Delice with white chocolate sorbet, gingerbread and plums
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.