We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$720 for a Five-Hour Party for 50 People with One Drink per Person, Three VIP Booths & a $600 Bar Tab (value $1,600) - Private Party Options also Available
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- For one night only ... live it up like a millionaire.
- Grab a five hour party with a drink, $600 bar tab and three VIP booths from Nova Club for $720.
- Live even larger and take a three hour private party for 100 people for $1,200 or for 150 people for $2,000.
- Arrange the ultimate Christmas, birthday or corporate party - all the arrangements are taken care of with this amazing deal.
Those millionaires, they swan into the VIP section and quaff bubbly with their entourage for hours on end, then take over the booths before racking up hundreds of dollars on their bar tab and strut around like the fat cat that got the cream. Well we've got some news for them.
You only need $720 to party like a millionaire with a five-hour party with a drink, $600 bar tab and three VIP booths from Nova Club. Or live even larger and take a three hour private party for 100 people for $1,200 or for 150 people for $2,000.
Get some swag in your life for less swag than usual with this incredible deal from Nova Club — Auckland’s leading luxury bar and nightclub and a versatile function venue. They'll treat you like a millionaire with welcome drinks for your special guests — there are more than 30 to choose from, including beer, wine, bubbly or soft drinks. You'll have three VIP booths to yourself (or the entire club depending on which option and how many lucky people you take) and it works out at only a few dollars per head to live it up like a millionaire with this deal.
Valid on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays only. Conditions apply.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.