We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
North Shore Auto Soundz Ltd
$39 for a Car Radio Band Expander incl. Installation (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Expand your radio frequency to receive stations up to 100Mhz.
- Grab a car radio band expander from North Shore Auto Soundz for only $39, including installation.
- Experience the joy of receiving all those radio stations your car could never get before.
- Perfect for imported cars that are limited in their radio frequency.
You're with Newstalk ZZ and on the line now we have Neville. New council by-laws in his area dictating the number of domestic chickens allowed on a property mean that chook enthusiast Neville is a man who's being forced to make some devastating decisions. Tell us about it Neville....
Desperately need a better selection of radio stations on your car stereo? Grab a car radio band expander from North Shore Auto Soundz for only $39, including installation. Expand your radio frequency to get all the stations you need.
It's time to get your car's radio up to speed. Auckland is known as having one of the highest number of radio stations per capita of any city, but if you don't have the right gear, you can't listen to them. A lot of imported cars are limited in their radio frequency levels, so this expander is the perfect option to listen to the most obscure of stations. If you are after a band expander that covers over 100Mhz, they have them but will require an additional charge. North Shore Auto Soundz will even install it for you so you're all set and ready to sing your lungs out to your favourites.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.