We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$6 for One Noodle or Rice Dish or $12 for Two (value up to $22)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wracking your noodle for somewhere to eat delicious noodles?
- Grab one noodle or rice dish for $6 or two for $12 at Noodle House in Browns Bay.
- Relax and let someone else cook for once.
- Choose from a wide variety of scrummy meals.
Every time you cook noodles they just stick to the bottom of the pan. It’s disheartening. Why not let the experts take care of your noodles, yeah?
Fill your tummy with the perfect dish when you grab one noodle or rice dish for $6 or two for $12 from Noodle House in sunny Browns Bay.
Forget the horror of your previous noodle experiences and indulge in some expertly prepared delicious. Choose from teriyaki chicken noodles, chow mee chicken noodles, Hong Kong BBQ Pork noodles, combination noodles (including beef, pork, chicken and vegetables) or teriyaki chicken on rice. Grab a quick bite to eat or share with a friend, whatever the occasion, Noodle House will look after you.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.