We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
About Skin NZ Ltd
$99 for Non-Surgical World Renowned Elos Refirming Treatment for Full Face & Under Eyes (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Plump up your skin and defy gravity.
- Grab a non-surgical Elos refirming treatment for the full face and under the eyes at About Skin NZ for $99.
- Reduce fine lines and achieve a youthful, healthy look.
- Enjoy the benefits of Elos technology which enables ReFirme skin tightening to be and effective and non-evasive solution for all skin types, ages and skin colours.
If you're after a way to achieve tighter, youthful and more luminous skin, then GrabOne and About Skin NZ have just the deal for you.
Pay $99 for a non-surgical Elos refirming treatment for the full face and under the eyes at About Skin NZ.
The Elos refirming treatment is an FDA-approved non-invasive IPL treatment aims to tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles. As the number one IPL laser in the world, Elos technology offers the best results without harming the surface of the skin therefore eliminating the need for hiding indoors or post treatment care. This incredible tightening treatment works by combining bi-polar frequency and the light energies of Elos technology. This heats the dermal tissue in the target area resulting in stimulated collagen production. By generating new collagen fibers that are healthy and strong the treatment can renew facial contours which could reduced wrinkles and bring about smoother skin texture.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.