We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
No.1 BBQ Seafood Restaurant
$44 for a Lunch or Dinner for Two incl. Entrees, Combination Roast Meal, Desserts & Wine or $74 for Four People (value up to $157.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The ultimate comfort food rules the roost on today's upscale menu.
- Grab a lunch or dinner set for just $44 for two people or just $74 for four people from No. 1 BBQ Seafood Restaurant.
- Chow down on an entree each, a combination roast,Deep Fried ice cream and a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink each.
- Ease your hunger and be brought together at this family gathering spot.
- Seek out this restaurant for fare that goes beyond comfort — that inspires, excites, and teaches your taste buds something new.
Never underestimate the power of a perfect roast. An example of the beauty of simplicity, roasts have the power to comfort, satisfy and impress. There's nothing we like more than crispy crackling, slow-roasted chicken or succulent duck with all the trimmings and wines to match. Today's deal isn't just for the tastebuds.
Grab a lunch or dinner set for just $44 for two people or just $74 for four people from No. 1 BBQ Seafood Restaurant.
If you're opting for the two-person dealio you can munch down on an entree each, a three combination roast, a dessert each and a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink each. The four-person deal includes four entrees, a four combination roast, four Deep Fried ice creams and four glasses of wine, beer or soft drinks. Settle down and soak up the exotic experience of No. 1 BBQ Seafood Restaurant with your favourite gaggle of mates.
- Entree: chicken and sweet corn soup, spring roll, deep fried squid or seaweed salad.
- Main course: Crispy pork, roast duck, steamed chicken with spring onion, soy sauce chicken or honey BBQ pork.
- Dessert: Deep Fried ice cream.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.