We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Zealand School of Yoga
$45 for Six Beginner Yoga Classes (value $132)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Graduate from distress to de-stress.
- Grab six beginner yoga classes at the NZ School of Yoga for $45.
- NZ Yoga will provide a supportive, experienced and friendly environment to get you started today.
- Enjoy the 'Stretch-Strength' beginners classes that are the perfect balance between flexibility and strength.
- Transform your shape and look great on the beach this summer.
We've all heard about how great yoga is for you. But seeing and feeling it is a completely different experience. When you look at the world's most famous bodies, like those of Miranda Kerr, Jennifer Aniston and the Incredible Hulk, and the fact that they are all (except one) devoted practitioners of yoga, it should only take a moment for you to put two and two together.
Grab six beginner yoga classes for just $45 at New Zealand School of Yoga and find that balance, strength and flexibility you've been chasing all these years - and the body you've always wanted.
Established in 1983 as Auckland's first professionally run lyengar Yoga School, Director of NZ Yoga, Sharon Byron-McKay is a registered physiotherapist of outstanding ability in the field of muscular-skeletal work, and has had years to perfect the style of yoga so that it is safe, precise, effective and time economical. Along the way you will learn the skills of balance, breath, action and intelligent self-adjustment.
The NZ Yoga 'Stretch-Strength' beginner’s classes are the most effective way of learning all the basics in Hatha Yoga. They provide a great foundation for future progress, and once the basics have been learned the instructors can then shape your practice to suit your individual needs. This personalisation ensures you get the most out of your yoga practice.
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.