We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Zealand School of Yoga
$45 for Six Beginner Yoga Classes (value $132)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Graduate from distress to de-stress.
- Grab six beginner yoga classes at the NZ School of Yoga for $45.
- NZ Yoga will provide a supportive, experienced and friendly environment to get you started today.
- Enjoy the 'Stretch-Strength' beginners classes that are the perfect balance between flexibility and strength.
- Transform your shape and look great on the beach this summer.
We've all heard about how great yoga is for you. But seeing and feeling it is a completely different experience. When you look at the world's most famous bodies, like those of Miranda Kerr, Jennifer Aniston and the Incredible Hulk, and the fact that they are all (except one) devoted practitioners of yoga, it should only take a moment for you to put two and two together.
Grab six beginner yoga classes for just $45 at New Zealand School of Yoga and find that balance, strength and flexibility you've been chasing all these years - and the body you've always wanted.
Established in 1983 as Auckland's first professionally run lyengar Yoga School, Director of NZ Yoga, Sharon Byron-McKay is a registered physiotherapist of outstanding ability in the field of muscular-skeletal work, and has had years to perfect the style of yoga so that it is safe, precise, effective and time economical. Along the way you will learn the skills of balance, breath, action and intelligent self-adjustment.
The NZ Yoga 'Stretch-Strength' beginner’s classes are the most effective way of learning all the basics in Hatha Yoga. They provide a great foundation for future progress, and once the basics have been learned the instructors can then shape your practice to suit your individual needs. This personalisation ensures you get the most out of your yoga practice.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.