We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The New Zealand Herald
$65 for a 26-Week Gift Subscription to the Weekend Herald & Herald on Sunday (value $145.60)
Delivered within: 38 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find all the answers in your letterbox, every weekend.
- Grab a 26-week gift subscription to the Weekend Herald and Herald on Sunday for just $65.
- Get amongst some of the country's best journalism on a chilled out, sunny weekend.
- Give the gift of staying informed this Christmas with this unique gift idea.
Going down the road to get the paper in the morning means that you have to get dressed. For some of us that means putting on the wife's dressing gown, throwing on the slippers and whipping down the road.
Save your kids the embarrassment and grab a 26-week subscription to the Weekend Herald and the Herald on Sunday for only $65.
Some of the country's best news, sport and entertainment journalism delivered to your letterbox, every single weekend for 26 weeks. That's what's on offer here. Take the time to stay informed and entertained on your weekend. There are few things more pleasurable than relaxing over the paper on a sunny morning, and even fewer things at such great value. This could also be your answer to the "what do I give the person who has everything?" Christmas gift idea questions. What better present than the gift of solid, in-depth information about the world around us, and what's going on in our own back yard.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.