We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The New Zealand Herald
$65 for a 26-Week Gift Subscription to the Weekend Herald & Herald on Sunday (value $145.60)
Delivered within: 38 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find all the answers in your letterbox, every weekend.
- Grab a 26-week gift subscription to the Weekend Herald and Herald on Sunday for just $65.
- Get amongst some of the country's best journalism on a chilled out, sunny weekend.
- Give the gift of staying informed this Christmas with this unique gift idea.
Going down the road to get the paper in the morning means that you have to get dressed. For some of us that means putting on the wife's dressing gown, throwing on the slippers and whipping down the road.
Save your kids the embarrassment and grab a 26-week subscription to the Weekend Herald and the Herald on Sunday for only $65.
Some of the country's best news, sport and entertainment journalism delivered to your letterbox, every single weekend for 26 weeks. That's what's on offer here. Take the time to stay informed and entertained on your weekend. There are few things more pleasurable than relaxing over the paper on a sunny morning, and even fewer things at such great value. This could also be your answer to the "what do I give the person who has everything?" Christmas gift idea questions. What better present than the gift of solid, in-depth information about the world around us, and what's going on in our own back yard.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.