We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$499 for a Fitness Leader Foundation Certificate (value $1,640)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Love health and fitness so much you want to make a career out of it?
- Grab a Fitness Leader Foundation Certificate (core parts A and B) via correspondence with Netfit for just $499.
- Learn all the skills you need to put you on the path to becoming a qualified health and fitness instructor.
- Once you've completed this course you can move onto the instructor certificate of your choice; fitness instructor, aqua instructor, pilates instructor, personal trainer or group fitness instructor.
- This is an open-entry course, all you need is a positive attitude and a good healthy dollop of motivation.
- Netfit are NZQA registered and accredited.
Are you one of those people for whom fitness is more than just a hobby, it's a lifestyle? If an endorphin kick has more of an effect on you than a hug from your firstborn child then you should probably consider making a career out of it, and you can start by grabbing today's deal.
Grab a Fitness Leader Foundation Certificate (Core Parts A and B) via correspondence with Netfit—a NZQA registered and accredited institution, for only $499. This is a chance to open your career and your life up to a whole new world of opportunities.
Core Parts A and B consist of 20 sessions, or a total of about 40-50 hours of self directed study using a hard copy manual and DVDs that cover topics like: effective communication, anatomy and physiology, general principles of exercise, health screening and fitness testing, mechanics of movement, exercise safety and prevention of injuries and a whole lot more. This course will give you all the knowledge you need to commence entry level work in the wonderful world of fitness.
This foundation course is the first step towards becoming a qualified instructor within the industry as it gives you core NZQA unit credits towards National Certificates. Once completed you can move onto the Instructor Certificate of your choice:
- Fitness instructor (followed by personal trainer and /or strength and conditioning coach)
- Group fitness instructor
- Aqua instructor
- Pilates instructor (comprehensive pathway)
- Personal Trainer
Assessment is via a written workbook, and focuses on using yourself as your first fitness client - it's a practical approach that makes direct use of the skills you've learnt. This is an open entry course; prior knowledge, fitness level and age are no barrier, all you need is a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.