We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$499 for a Fitness Leader Foundation Certificate (value $1,640)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Love health and fitness so much you want to make a career out of it?
- Grab a Fitness Leader Foundation Certificate (core parts A and B) via correspondence with Netfit for just $499.
- Learn all the skills you need to put you on the path to becoming a qualified health and fitness instructor.
- Once you've completed this course you can move onto the instructor certificate of your choice; fitness instructor, aqua instructor, pilates instructor, personal trainer or group fitness instructor.
- This is an open-entry course, all you need is a positive attitude and a good healthy dollop of motivation.
- Netfit are NZQA registered and accredited.
Are you one of those people for whom fitness is more than just a hobby, it's a lifestyle? If an endorphin kick has more of an effect on you than a hug from your firstborn child then you should probably consider making a career out of it, and you can start by grabbing today's deal.
Grab a Fitness Leader Foundation Certificate (Core Parts A and B) via correspondence with Netfit—a NZQA registered and accredited institution, for only $499. This is a chance to open your career and your life up to a whole new world of opportunities.
Core Parts A and B consist of 20 sessions, or a total of about 40-50 hours of self directed study using a hard copy manual and DVDs that cover topics like: effective communication, anatomy and physiology, general principles of exercise, health screening and fitness testing, mechanics of movement, exercise safety and prevention of injuries and a whole lot more. This course will give you all the knowledge you need to commence entry level work in the wonderful world of fitness.
This foundation course is the first step towards becoming a qualified instructor within the industry as it gives you core NZQA unit credits towards National Certificates. Once completed you can move onto the Instructor Certificate of your choice:
- Fitness instructor (followed by personal trainer and /or strength and conditioning coach)
- Group fitness instructor
- Aqua instructor
- Pilates instructor (comprehensive pathway)
- Personal Trainer
Assessment is via a written workbook, and focuses on using yourself as your first fitness client - it's a practical approach that makes direct use of the skills you've learnt. This is an open entry course; prior knowledge, fitness level and age are no barrier, all you need is a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.