We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$85 for a Detox & Rejuvenate Workshop Package (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's never too late to kick-start your New Year's Resolutions.
- Grab a detox and rejuvenation workshop with Nature's Nutrition for just $85.
- Learn how to prepare fresh and nutritional juices, smoothies and meals from wholesome ingredients.
- Visit the website for the full list of workshop dates available.
#1. Read two books a month.
#2. Quit working for The Man.
#3. Learn how to reverse a trailer.
#4. Do the Machu Picchu trail.
Mid-to-late January is never too late to kick-start your New Year's Resolutions. Invest in a detox and rejuvenation workshop with Nature's Nutrition for just $85, and make your lose-weight-and-be-healthier resolution a lot more achievable.
During your Nature's Nutrition detox workshop, you'll learn how to prepare fresh and nutritional juices, smoothies and meals to help with weight control and overall health and wellness. You'll receive a detailed seven-day program where you'll learn to make the full range of juices, smoothies, snacks and desserts such as raw salads, raw fish meals, hummus, pesto, nuts and seed snacks, tasty crackers, healthy slices and sweets, and how to grow and juice your own wheat grass.
Click here to see the full list of workshop dates available.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.