We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Natural Tans & Beauty
$25 for a Brazilian Wax or Express Manicure with Surmanti LED Gel Polish (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prep yourself for the onslaught of Ryan Gosling lookalikes you're bound to encounter this summer.
- Grab either a Brazilian wax or express manicure with Surmanti LED gel nail polish from Natural Tans and Beauty for only $25.
- Located in Newmarket, Natural Tans and Beauty is the perfect spot to ditch the Christmas shopping and stop in for some pampering.
- Car-parking is available on site.
The GrabOne dating experts have noticed an alarming annual trend. Once winter hibernation comes to an end and excessive snuggling becomes superfluous to requirements; the break-up incidence rate spikes dramatically. With the amount of singles rapidly on the increase, our dating experts are predicting that this summer will be the season for flirtatious frivolity. Thankfully we've got a deal to help you prepare for the onslaught of buff men that will be spotted frolicking on the beach in a matter of weeks.
Grab either a Brazilian wax or express manicure with Surmanti LED gel nail polish from Natural Tans and Beauty for only $25.
Located in the heart of Newmarket, Natural Tans and Beauty specialise in a range of beauty services that are bound to get you looking beautiful for summer. Take a quick break from all the hectic organising that's involved in the festive season with this deal. All you need to do is sit back and relax as the beauty experts treat you to some well-deserved pampering.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.