We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$19 for a Natural EcoSoya Massage Candle
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Light a flame to set the mood and within minutes any room will be transformed.
- Grab a natural EcoSoya massage candle with a beautiful velvet bag and gift tag for $19.
- Choose from Choco-lait, Field of Roses, Uplifting and Crème Brulee fragrances.
- Use the softened moisturising soy wax as an indulgent massage
- Beautifully packaged in handmade black glass, carefully designed to give just the right amount of cosy light.
When you deserve a little reward, the only permission you need is your own… Grab a natural EcoSoya massage candle today for $19 and give one as a gift that is sure to be appreciated and remembered. Each massage candle comes with a beautiful velvet bag and gift tag – and you can choose from four fragrance options:
Sultry aromas of dark chocolate, essences of honey, raspberry and caramelised apple blended with notes of patchouli and sandalwood.
Field of Roses
Fresh rose petals with a crisp true body absolutely tantalising and true to nature.
Essential oil blend of rose geranium pettigran patchouli and ylang ylang to uplift the senses to experience joy love and balance.
Creamy vanilla bean with lashings of toasted crème caramel.
Surmanti EcoSoya massage candles melt into a warm decadently sumptuous massage oil treatment. For an unforgettable and luxuriously warm massage, spoon or pour the melted EcoSoya directly from candle onto skin. The melted oils will soak into your skin in just a few minutes, so you won’t be left feeling slippery or greasy. Your skin will feel softer, nurtured and your soul refreshed. These completely natural soy-based massage candles contain sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, rosehip oil and jojoba seed oil.
- Won’t stain fabrics furniture or clothing.
- Over 50 hours burn time - lasts an average of 3 times longer than paraffin wax.
- Made with pure soy bean and botanical oils.
- All NATURAL biodegradable and Kosher Certified.
- Free of petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
- Free of pesticides herbicides, toxic materials and genetically modified material.
- Clean burning. No more nasty chemicals in the air you breath.
- NOT tested on animals.
- Made and handcrafted in New Zealand.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.