We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
National Squash Centre
$8 for 45-Minute Squash Court Hire incl. Racket, Shoe & Ball Hire (value $26)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Got a score to settle? Nothing beats hitting a squash ball to get rid of stress or prove who’s the fittest or fastest!
- Grab a 45-minute squash court hire, including racquet, shoe and ball hire, at the National Squash Centre for just $8.
- Get fit while you have fun.
- Enjoy the addictive game of squash in professional facilities with everything you need for a great game.
- Conveniently located on the Unitec campus in Mt Albert.
Ever wondered how squash got its name? Well, here’s a wee bit of trivia for you. The name actually originates from the small squishy ball that is volleyed, lobbed and generally pummelled around the court between two fiercely competitive players. Who knew! If you’re a squash fanatic, or if you've ever fancied trying your hand at this hugely popular game, then we've got a great deal for you.
Grab 45-minutes of squash court hire at the National Squash Centre in Mt Albert for just $8. And the best bit? You'll get racquet, shoe and ball hire included too.
The National Squash Centre provides the first-ever home for squash in New Zealand. It's a joint venture between Squash New Zealand, Squash Auckland and Unitec. Open to the general public, the centre offers six squash courts ideal for all levels, from beginners to professionals. You can even see the experts in action – the members of New Zealand's national squash team often train at the centre. Don’t miss this great opportunity to try your hand at this utterly addictive game.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.