We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Muzz Buzz Drive Thru Coffee
$22 for $45 Pre-paid Muzz Card to Spend on All Food & Drink - Two Locations (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your coffee buzz and go.
- Grab $45 worth of food and drink products from Muzz Buzz for $22
- Drive through, and get on with what the coffee is fuelling you for.
- Pick up a croissant, muffin or pie to satisfy any other cravings you may have.
- Enjoy over multiple visits.
Ok people, listen up. We all love coffee for its ability to give us energy to go and help us do all the things we need the energy for. Yet, it's never made sense that, in our pursuit of it, we have to park, pay, wait in line, and get stuck behind the person who wants a skinny, half-caf, soy mocha. Ain't nobody got time for that. Behold– the solution is here. Now we can get our high-quality espresso and spend that energy.
Grab and go with $45 of Muzz Money from Muzz Buzz Drive Thru Coffee for just $22.
High-quality, satisfying, and fast coffee has never been so good and easy. Muzz Buzz serves fantastic espresso coffees from a convenient drive through location. Also serving muffins, bagels, pies, cookies and more, Muzz Buzz has everything you need to satisfy your cravings. With this voucher you can spend it how you want and fuel up for your day. Life's a buzz, drive thru it.
Muzz Buzz NZ is proudly NZ-owned and supports locally owned businesses and suppliers, serving fresh, high quality beans exclusive to Muzz Buzz.
Like Muzz Buzz NZ on Facebook and be in to win an additional $20 voucher.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.