We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Tuborg Sounds On
$25 for One Ticket to 'Music at Matua' Featuring Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia & Five Mile Town - on Saturday 9th February (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Featuring a critically acclaimed lineup including The Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town.
- Grab a limited release ticket to 'Music at Matua' on Feb 9th featuring Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town for just $25.
- Enjoy watching three top NZ alternative acts while enjoying fine wine and food in the beautiful surrounds of Matua Wines.
- Free three-track download of the artists playing available here.
- Matua Wines Vineyard is just 30 minutes west of Auckland city, gates open 1pm, music starts at 2pm and it all wraps up at 7pm.
Summer is the season for all kinds of fabulous outdoor activities, not the least of which is a spate of music festivals, one corker of which we're bringing to you for a pocket happy price. Kick off those jandals and don your favourite pair of dancing shoes - this one's going to be a scorcher!
Grab a limited release ticket to 'Music at Matua' on Feb 9th featuring Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town for just $25.
Be a part of history - pop along to the very first Music At Matua, just 30 minutes west of Auckland city in the sumptuous surrounds of the Matua Wines Vineyard. Renowned for their innovative vision and trailblazing spirit, the award-winning wine label is bringing together a critically-acclaimed lineup of bands including The Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town.
With multiple Tui Awards, acclaimed gold albums and movie soundtracks to their name, as well as recent rave reviews in Europe, The Phoenix Foundation are one of New Zealand’s most innovative and respected bands. From intelligent and infectiously catchy pop/rock gems, to epic, psychedelic prog rock, The Phoenix Foundation’s music is a glorious pop polyglot: sunbleached harmonies, chiming guitars, progressive synthscapes and subliminal rhythms, combined at the service of consistently high-grade songwriting, yet the result never sounds like anyone else.
After a busy year, which included releasing his evocative third album, The Sparrow, touring New Zealand, Australia, Europe, and North America, Silver Scroll and Taite Music Award winning artist, Lawrence Arabia, will be making a welcome return. The songwriter (AKA James Milne) will delight ears with his critically acclaimed repertoire that traverses harmony-laden classic pop songs to measured minimalist works that draw on the dreamy and atmospheric late-sixties work of Scott Walker and Serge Gainsbourg.
Set to release their debut album in early 2013, young, up and coming Auckland folk-rock group, Five Mile Town, will be showcasing new songs and illustrating why they have garnered such a healthy dose of praise for their high-energy shows. With an impressive reputation that seemingly grows by the day, Five Mile Town’s intelligent, modern folk songs have been officially recognized with a prestigious 2012 Silver Scroll nomination for their song “Fatal Flaw”, which featured on their debut LP.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.