We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for One Ticket to 'Music at Matua' Featuring Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia & Five Mile Town - on Saturday 9th February (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Featuring a critically acclaimed lineup including The Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town.
- Grab a limited release ticket to 'Music at Matua' on Feb 9th featuring Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town for just $25.
- Enjoy watching three top NZ alternative acts while enjoying fine wine and food in the beautiful surrounds of Matua Wines.
- Free three-track download of the artists playing available here.
- Matua Wines Vineyard is just 30 minutes west of Auckland city, gates open 1pm, music starts at 2pm and it all wraps up at 7pm.
Summer is the season for all kinds of fabulous outdoor activities, not the least of which is a spate of music festivals, one corker of which we're bringing to you for a pocket happy price. Kick off those jandals and don your favourite pair of dancing shoes - this one's going to be a scorcher!
Grab a limited release ticket to 'Music at Matua' on Feb 9th featuring Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town for just $25.
Be a part of history - pop along to the very first Music At Matua, just 30 minutes west of Auckland city in the sumptuous surrounds of the Matua Wines Vineyard. Renowned for their innovative vision and trailblazing spirit, the award-winning wine label is bringing together a critically-acclaimed lineup of bands including The Phoenix Foundation, Lawrence Arabia and Five Mile Town.
With multiple Tui Awards, acclaimed gold albums and movie soundtracks to their name, as well as recent rave reviews in Europe, The Phoenix Foundation are one of New Zealand’s most innovative and respected bands. From intelligent and infectiously catchy pop/rock gems, to epic, psychedelic prog rock, The Phoenix Foundation’s music is a glorious pop polyglot: sunbleached harmonies, chiming guitars, progressive synthscapes and subliminal rhythms, combined at the service of consistently high-grade songwriting, yet the result never sounds like anyone else.
After a busy year, which included releasing his evocative third album, The Sparrow, touring New Zealand, Australia, Europe, and North America, Silver Scroll and Taite Music Award winning artist, Lawrence Arabia, will be making a welcome return. The songwriter (AKA James Milne) will delight ears with his critically acclaimed repertoire that traverses harmony-laden classic pop songs to measured minimalist works that draw on the dreamy and atmospheric late-sixties work of Scott Walker and Serge Gainsbourg.
Set to release their debut album in early 2013, young, up and coming Auckland folk-rock group, Five Mile Town, will be showcasing new songs and illustrating why they have garnered such a healthy dose of praise for their high-energy shows. With an impressive reputation that seemingly grows by the day, Five Mile Town’s intelligent, modern folk songs have been officially recognized with a prestigious 2012 Silver Scroll nomination for their song “Fatal Flaw”, which featured on their debut LP.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.