We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Muriwai Surf School
$30 for a Two-Hour Surf Lesson incl. Surfboard & Wetsuit Hire or Three-Hour Surf Board & Wetsuit Hire (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the art of surfing at the best spot in Auckland.
- Grab a two-hour surf lesson or two three hour surf board and wetsuit hires for just $30.
- Learn the basics from a professional instructor.
- Dodge, duck, dive and eventually ride those waves.
If you think "point break" and "getting barrelled" are rugby terms, then it's time for you to hit the surf this summer.
Whether you're wanting to pick up surfing for the first time or just wanting to get on the water, there are two great options to choose from at Muriwai Surf School:
- Pay $30 for a two-hour surf lesson including gear and board.
- Pay $30 for two three-hour surf board and wetsuit hires.
Located on Auckland’s beautiful West Coast and only 35 minutes from the central city, Kiwi-owned Muriwai Surf School is your first port of call when it comes to getting in the water. These guys live for surfing. With years of experience and so much time in the water you'd half expect them to have fins and gills. You'll be standing and surfing on your first lesson.
The first option includes wetsuit and surfboard hire and two hours with a professional surf instructor. You'll be shown simple surfing and board control techniques that are easy to pick up, as well as surf safety and ocean awareness. If you already have a little surfing experience under your belt, with option two you can check out their extensive range of surfboards before you buy with two three-hour wetsuit and surfboard hires. With over 150 surfboards to choose from and top-of-the-line Ripcurl wetsuits, you'll find something to suit you.