We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Muriwai Golf Club
$45 for Weekday Round of Golf for Two People, or $60 for a Weekend Round for Two & a Pinnacle Gold Golf Ball Each (value up to $128)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Auckland region’s only all-weather golf links.
- Grab a weekday round of golf for two people for only $45, or $60 for a weekend round for two and a Pinnacle Gold golf ball each at Muriwai Golf Club.
- Experience dry fairways and superb greens even in Auckland's wet weather.
- Shout a mate a round and enjoy the unseasonably warm weather.
Golf requires flags to show people where the hole is from a distance, it also provides a reminder of just how far you have to walk. Keep in shape with today's golfing deal.
Grab a weekday round of golf for two people for only $45, or $60 for a weekend round for two and a Pinnacle Gold golf ball each at Muriwai Golf Club.
With its own club house, beautiful greens and practice ranges, as well as electric carts, hire clubs and putting greens, this beautiful west coast golf course at Muriwai Golf Club has everything the discerning golfer could want and is just 25 minutes from downtown Auckland. Play on a NZ Golf Charles Tour Championship golf links, and the best thing is that you needn't worry about the wet weather putting a stop to your play – this course boasts a Champion Links course that is dry all winter.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.