We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mt Albert Aquatics Limited
$7 for Admission for Two Kids to Mt Albert Aquatic Centre's Wave Rave on Friday 23rd November (value $14)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The world's supply of awesome will descend upon Mt Albert on November 23rd.
- Grab admission for two kids to the Wave Rave at Mt Albert Aquatic Centre on November 23rd for just $7.
- Colourful lights, warm water, great music, hydro slide and overwhelming amounts of fun all await your kids at the Wave Rave.
- This is a brilliant evening event overseen by the qualified and experienced staff, designed to give your kids a fun time in a great atmosphere.
- Valid for kids aged between 8 - 16, drop them off for a seriously awesome two hours.
Parties are awesome. Wave pools are awesome. Monkeys riding skateboards are awesome. This deal combines two of those three awesome things. It would've been all three, but someone doesn't like wearing protective knee-pads.
Get your kids ready for the most awesome night of their enviable young lives. Pay just $7 for two child admissions to Mt Albert Aquatic Centre's Wave Rave going down on the evening of November 23rd, starting at 7.00pm and going until 9.00pm.
Coloured flood and underwater lights, warm waves lapping at a Caribbean themed beach are all part of the unique aquatic environment at the Mt Albert Aquatic Centre. Your kids can join in the Wave Rave, a special event overseen by the qualified and experienced staff, that's pretty much going to be the best pool party ever. Kids can ride the Lazy River, shoot down the Hydro Slide, scramble over the inflatables and have copious amounts of fun. Who will be champion of the night? Get on down for some friendly competition, great music and a friendly, safe atmosphere.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.