We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for Four Hours of Internal House Spring Cleaning (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unearth your once-beautiful home from the havoc the Christmas wreaked.
- Grab four hours of interior house cleaning from Mr Green for just $99.
- You'll get either one cleaner for four hours or a two-person team for two hours.
- Includes dusting, vacuuming, garbage removal, furniture cleaning,and mould removal.
First there was the unpleasant incident with the dog, the Christmas tree and your long lost Aunt Maude from Timaru which left the carpet looking like you had invited a rabid pack of wolves to celebrate the festive season with you. To top it all off, there was then the unfortunate situation of the oven and the exploding turkey that left the kitchen looking like a sinister murder scene.
If your house has been left looking like a bomb site after the holiday period, grab four hours of interior house cleaning from Mr Green for just $99.
Unexpected house guests, feasting and general festive frivolities sometimes leave your beloved castle looking a little worse for wear. If the thought of uncovering your vacuum from towers of wrapping paper doesn't appeal in the slightest, let the folks at Mr Green do it all for you. You'll get either four hours with one cleaner or two hours with a two person team that will work as directed focusing on the areas that need attention. In no time at all your house will be left looking spick and span, without you even having to lift a finger.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.