We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Motimahal Indian Restaurant - Freemans Bay
$29 for Two Mixed Platters, Mains, Rice & Garlic Naan for Two People or $56 for Four Mixed Platters, Mains, Rice & Garlic Naan for Four People (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ghee! This looks like a good deal.
- Grab two mixed platters, mains, rice, and garlic naans for two people for only $29 at Motimahal Indian Restaurant.
- Get the deal for four people for just $56 and enjoy four mixed platters, mains, rice, and garlic naans.
- Delight your senses with all these classic Indian dishes.
- Bring your mates together with an Indian banquet.
For the best curry going around there's naan other than Motimahal Indian Restaurant.
Grab two mixed platters, mains, rice, and garlic naans for two people for only $29 at Motimahal Indian Restaurant. Want to bring more people? Grab four mixed platters, mains, rice, and garlic naans for four people for just $56.
Motimahal Indian Restaurant offers the best out of Indian cuisine. They are located in Freemans Bayand offer a wide range of Indian specialities such as Butter Chicken, Lamb Rogan Josh, Beef Vindaloo, Prawn Malabari and many more.
More Great Auckland Deals
Arboreal Tree Care Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.