We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pacific Pearl - Sydney to Auckland or Auckland to Sydney
Starting from $898 for a Four-Night Cruise incl. Meals, Entertainment & Activities Onboard Pacific Pearl from Sydney to Auckland - Upgrades Available (value up to $3,236)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Holidays don't get much more cruisy than this.
- Grab a four-night cruise for two people in an inside cabin onboard P&O Cruises Pacific Pearl from Sydney to Auckland including main meals, entertainment and activities from Mondo Travel for only $898.
- Get this deal for four people (sharing a cabin) for only $1,195.
- Upgrade to an outside cabin for only $1,049 for two people or $1,499 for four people.
- Spend a few days out at sea enjoying fantastic entertainment, great food and lots of activities.
- Experience a trip on the latest ship added to the P&O Cruises' fleet.
There're a few ways that you can travel from Australia to New Zealand. You can cram into a full plane, you can be the second person to row over, or you can spend three days of absolute leisure while you experience the open ocean. I know what I'd do.
Grab up to 53% off a four-night cruise from Sydney to Auckland including main meals, entertainment and activities onboard P&O Cruises Pacific Pearl. Cruise departs Sydney Monday, 15 April 2013 (only one departure date available). Choose from these options:
- Pay $898 for two people in a twin share inside cabin.
- Pay $1,195 for four people in a quad share inside cabin.
- Pay $1,049 for two people in a twin share outside cabin.
- Pay $1,499 for four people in a quad share outside cabin.
Get cruising on P&O Cruises Pacific Pearl from Sydney to Auckland and enjoy a few days at sea - it's good for the soul. No dishes, no stress, no traffic and no worries; just take advantage of each and every moment onboard and let your ship become your home away from home, only better.
Get acquainted with the newest ship in the P&O Cruises fleet. Welcomed in 2010, she’s a beauty. From her big screen, to her on-deck BBQ for the ultimate kiwi dining experience with an ever changing backdrop, she’s got it all. There’s the stylish Waterfront Restaurant with a wine room, which offers private parties and a degustation menu*. Organise a special night out at the signature celebrity chef restaurant, Salt Grill by Luke Mangan*. Visit MIX for a cappuccino during the day and a cocktail at night*.
In the evening the Atrium transforms into a three-storey entertainment venue showcasing events like the ViZion Laser Light Show and The Orient pub is a great place to enjoy pre-dinner drinks. Here you’ll find an impressive selection of cocktails and boutique beers on the menu, and the venue is beautifully furnished with chesterfield lounges, wingback chairs, and pub stools, recalling the historic Orient Line. For some pampering, head to Aqua HealthSpaFitness*, which offers a range of treatments including facials, body scrubs and acupuncture, as well as medi-spa treatments like teeth whitening.
On deck Pacific Cirque entertains with amazing acrobatic shows. On the big screen you can play outdoor bingo, watch recent release movies and TV shows or take part in Playstaion and Wii tournaments. For a totally different experience, wade over to the swim up bar on top deck. Cheers to that!
Note: Inside cabins are located in the interior of the ship and have no windows. Outside cabins have windows as pictured above (that do not open). They may have obstructed views.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.