We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$145 for 1/2 Head of Foils, Toner, Hair Treatment, Cut, Blow Wave & a $20 Voucher (value $322)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- From Paris to New Zealand, these hair professionals have the skill to turn heads.
- Grab a 1/2 head of foils, toner, hair treatment, cut, blow wave and a $20 voucher at Mod's Hair, for only $145.
- Experience the best from one of the most successful worldwide hair brands.
Grab a 1/2 head of foils, toner, hair treatment, cut, blow wave and a $20 voucher at Mod's Hair, for only $145 and uncover a new creative style for summer.
Mod's Hair has a long fashion history, one that stems back decades. After launching in Paris in 1968 as the most most cutting-edge hair salon in Europe, Mod's Hair has found its way all over the world, including Germany, Austria, Canada, Brazil, Korea, the United States, Switzerland.
Mod's Hair has transformed the way fashion-conscious Kiwi women look at their hair and expect hair stylists to treat their hair. Constant updating of technical skills and a watchful eye on world-wide hair trends means that Mod's Hair's Kiwi clients experience the same high level of expertise that European clients have experienced since 1968. So now is your chance to grab today's deal and give your hair a well-overdue restyle for summer.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.