We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$150 for Five One-Hour or $100 for Five Half-Hour Mobile Personal Training Sessions (value up to $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Swap the pizza delivery guy for something that's good for you.
- Grab five one-hour mobile personal training sessions for just $150 with MobiFit.
- Don't have a lot of time but still after some serious results? Grab five half-hour sessions for $100.
- Make the most of custom-designed, innovative and varied work outs.
- Utilise expert trainers to motivate you to reach your health and fitness goals.
- And the best bit? You name the time and place, and they'll come to you.
Pizza delivery guys do have one good thing going for them. The fact that you call them and they come running to your front door with a plethora of goodies (albeit greasy goodies) means you're one step closer to worldwide domination. Unfortunately, it's not always good for your waistline.
Swap the pizza delivery guy for something that's good for you. Grab five one-hour mobile personal training sessions for just $150 with MobiFit. Don't have a lot of time but still after some serious results? Grab five half-hour sessions for $100.
When the insides of your gym get deathly tedious (but sitting on the couch doesn't give you the same results), mobile personal training could be the answer. Offering a wide range of custom-designed and convenient health and fitness services, MobiFit mixes innovative equipment like sandbags, battle ropes, boxing gloves and kettlebells, varied training systems and a healthy dose of enthusiasm to help you reach your fitness goals. And the best bit? You name the time and place, and their expert trainers will do the rest. It couldn't be easier to peel back a whole new you in 2013.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.