We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mission Bay Bike Hire
From $12 for a Two-Hour Bike Hire (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rollerblading is so passé. Bikes on the other hand, never go out of fashion.
- Grab two-hours worth of bike hire from just $12 at Mission Bay Bike Hire.
- Put your tandem bike skills to the test over two-hours for just $20.
- Sharpen up on your skills by grabbing a one-hour lesson for $25.
- Explore Mission Bay and its surrounding areas as you lap up the sunshine and fresh air.
- 25 different bikes and kids' trailers available to pick from.
Thankfully the days of rollerblading around Mission Bay whilst donning gold spandex, fluorescent sweatbands and what you thought was a sweet as bumbag are long gone. And since we don't have a time machine to transport you back to a year when this look was acceptable, we've got a deal that will allow you to enjoy the picturesque scenery of Mission Bay without looking like you've just won the 1984 Annual Auckland Aerobics competition.
Get outdoors and enjoy the summer sun by grabbing two-hours worth of bike hire at Mission Bay Bike Hire from just $12. Pick from the following options:
- Two-hours of single bike hire for $12
- Two-hours of tandem bike hire for $20
- A one-hour bike lesson for $25
More Great Auckland Deals
BP - Newmarket, Mt Wellington & Greenlane
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.