We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Millie Boutique - Takapuna
$45 for a $100 In-store Clothing Voucher & a Millie Beach Bag (value $129)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You've exhausted your summer wardrobe, but the season just keeps on going.
- Grab a Millie beach bag and a $100 voucher to spend in store at their Takapuna location for only $45.
- Valid for Millie - Made in New Zealand Items Only
- Enter a fun fashion haven.
- Browse the range of gorgeous on-trend pieces.
- Spoil yourself or give someone special a gift they'll love.
You're a busy girl. Every weekend your calendar is jam-packed with weddings, big birthday bashes, classy cocktail parties or some other occasion that calls for the perfect knock-out, head-turning dress. Being seen in the same dress over and over is not an option, so fitting in some shopping is also an important part of your busy schedule.
Millie Boutique have made it easy for you with today's deal. Grab a Millie beach bag and a $100 voucher to spend in store on Millie products at their Takapuna location, and you'll pay just $45.
MillieBoutique offers a wide selection of the most gorgeous dresses and on trend pieces. All of their collections are up to date styles straight from the runway and brought to you with love. Creating a fun, fashion haven filled with gorgeous, feminine and affordable dresses and more was the inspiration for Millie Boutique, the concept being “Fast Fashion For The Fashionista"
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.